
Thanks to everyone who came to our alumni celebration and to hear from two mayoral candidates, Peter Ladner and Gregor Robertson.
Frances Bula, freelance journalist, posted a summary of the debate here.
Pictured here from left to right: Gregor Robertson, Vision Vancouver; Brad Beattie, Chair, Leadership Vancouver; Gary Mason, Globe and Mail; and Peter Ladner, NPA.
2 comments:
As an LV board member I very much enjoyed the event. Hooking up with past alumni and meeting other intested folks was great. While I took away much from the debate, I am wondering what others thought.
Who do you think is the best prepared person, Peter or Gregor, to be Vancouver's mayor? What do you see as the primary differtiating factors between the two? Has your mind changed about either of the candidates based on what they said or how they presented themselves? If so, why? What resonated most/least with you about Peter and/or Gregor?
I wonder how Gregor and Peter would score on this intriguing "political compass" test.
http://www.politicalcompass.org/test
Post a Comment